Cut-off date for bookings.

Hey,
I would like to be able to have a cut-off date and time for event bookings (i.e. bookings for an October 10 event close on October 7).

Is this possible at the moment? If not, will this be considered in a future release?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

• Nithin

Hi matt.hancock,

I would like to be able to have a cut-off date and time for event bookings (i.e. bookings for an October 10 event close on October 7).

I'm not sure whether I understood your question, if I'm not mistaken, when you create an event, you have the option to add the start, and end date. Marking the end date will make sure the event is closed on that day. Wouldn't that work?

Please advise if I'm missing anything. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Luigi

Hello,

I have a similar question. Is it possible to only allow RSVP for an event until a cutoff date before the event, and then close registrations?

For instance, I want to schedule an event on Sunday afternoon, but I want to finalize the list of guest by Friday afternoon (So I can prepare the event, print name tags, etc). Is there any way to make sure nobody can register after friday afternoon?
    And I mean an automatic way, since if you have hundreds of events you just cannot go manually annd close every one of them! :slight_smile:
    Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi matt.hancock & Luigi,

Thanks for your question. I'm afraid, it's not possible to stop booking before the event date yet in Events+ plugin. But this sounds to be a really nice idea to me.

So I'm moving this thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

+1 from me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.