Daibolical piece of crap

Dont care how good the support claims to be. The documentation is attrocious, and it just doesnt work as promised.

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Goodday @mark_cowtan

Welcome to the WPMUDev Community. Glad to have you here.

Could you possibly provide us with some more information so that we might help you. From the information you gave, it will be impossible to be of help to you. Things that you could do to help would be:

1: A general description of what you are trying to accomplish with this.
    2. A detailed description of what issue(s) you are having
    3. Maybe a link to your website where you are experiencing the issue(s)
    4. Anything else that you believe is relevant to this matter.

Also, please DO NOT post any login information direction in the thread as these threads are indexed by Google within minutes of something posting on them.

Thanks and we look forward to helping you.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Goodday @nicmitchell

Thanks for noticing - I've worked on that for years. In my younger days, I was not so patient, but I decided I'd live a longer life it I became more patient. :wink:

Also, titles and info in the body of a forum post is a pet peeve of mine. Read my post on wpmu.org today - https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/ten-rules-for-participating-in-wordpress-forums-part-1/ - and you'll see what I mean.

Have a great evening Nic

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• colinopseth
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I've found that the documentation has gotten quite a bit better over the past year or so. I've been a member here for a few years and struggled at times to find answers for my problems.

Personally, I don't think lambasting the staff and website will get the answer you're looking for. That is especially true considering you are being pretty ambiguous.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.