Daily Deal Theme

I am looking at buying a daily deal theme, similar to groupon, and I am wondering if there are any plans to include one in my membership. If that will not be released within the next month do you have any idea how I can track and compensate affiliates using the affiliates theme and a daily deal plugin. If that is not possible is there any way to use the marketplace theme to create a daily deal style site?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Greetings @infinitenothing

Thank you for being a member of our community and for posting to the forum.

I am not aware of a daily deal theme being developed at the moment. Also, we don't have an affiliate theme or a daily deal plugin available. You can try to set up a daily deal site with the MarketPress site, but it would require a bit of work and some custom coding.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance in regards to this. If I may ask, what made you think that we hare a daily deal plugin or an affiliate theme available. Maybe you've confused our site with another one (perhaps)?

Nevertheless, if you need further support related to the Affiliates Plugin or any of our other plugins or themes, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good weekend!

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings infinitenothing,

I am primarily wondering if the affiliate plugin will work with a daily deal plugin purchased from another company.

Unfortunately without extensive custom coding and integration of both plugins, it will not work.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.