Daily View Page on Appointments+

I'm trying to create a simple "at a glance, Daily View Page" (sample attached) for the front office staff which updates them on the upcoming schedule for the day (1st thing in the morning), and also any edits during the day in realtime.
When clicked on a cell, it displays the schedule in the regular Appointments+ format below the daily view page, please help!

• Rupok

Hi DigitalOne Ltd.

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm trying to create a simple "at a glance, Daily View Page"

Thanks for attaching a sample. It helps us to understand the requirement better. But I'm afraid, this can not be done out of the box with currently available shortcodes. You can show all list of upcoming appointments with this shortcode: [app_all_appointments] . You can inserts a table where client or service provider can see his upcoming appointments withi this shortcode: [app_my_appointments] . And you can do lots of other things with available shortcodes (you can get full details of our shortcodes from "WordPress Dashboard > Appointments > Shortcodes") but you can't get exactly what you want. It is still possible, but this will require huge amount of advanced custom coding which is beyond our support scope.

So you need to hire a developer for doing this. You can get developers from our Jobs Section here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/

If you want, I can move this thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea of having a calendar like your sample, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• DigitalOne Ltd.

Hello Rupok,

Thanks for the response!

I'm sure moving my thread over to the Features and Feedback section is welcome, since more people will benefit from this feature and help WPMU reinforce this premium program, which I think is quite basic to a plugin like Appointments+

However, I'm not sure regarding the time involved for developing such customisations, actually at my cost :slight_smile:

I'll be glad if WPMU would honour my membership and granting me and all members the benefit of such an important customisation on this really useful plugin.

Best,
    June

• Rupok

Hi DigitalOne Ltd.

Definitely we love to honor the membership of all our users. We always want to help our users to the fullest extent, but we have some limitations and that's why, we always can't do custom coding. For example, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. Fixing a bug gets higher priority obviously.

If it was a minor customization, I'd do it for you right away. But this is a complex thing, and as I said before, this will require huge volume of advanced custom coding which will really take longer time. So I'm sorry but this is beyond my scope.

However, I've moved your thread to our Features and Feedback section. I'm personally sending your message to our developer but I can't give you any ETA on this, and to be honest, chances are pretty low that our developers will be able to manage time very soon to work on this. Still I'm sending him your message.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi DigitalOne Ltd.

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I think here is a misunderstanding. When I said our developer, I meant the developer who developed this plugin. If many people like your idea, chances will be high that our developer (again, who developed this plugin) will work on this feature and will include this feature in our future releases. In that case, you don't have to pay us anything for this task. But please note, this is a very lengthy process and to be honest, can take even months.

And I suggested you to find developers from our Jobs Section here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/
    Please note, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us and we are not liable for them. There you can post your requirement as a job, hire a developer, discuss with him about your target and money estimates etc. I'll suggest you to communicate with them well before you make any payment.

Is there anything else we can help you with? We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.