Dashboard does not show menus

Hi there,
I have installed Dashboard. It shows the picture in the attachment and some links but thats it.
The issue remains with other browsers and computers. Please advise.
Kind regards,
Rob

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Rob,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Based on the screenshot attached it looks like there's something preventing WPMU DEV Dashboard from loading properly.
    Can you try going to YOURDOMAIN.COM/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpmudev-support page and see if you can use "GRANT SUPPORT ACCESS" button there to grant us support access so we can check what's going on?

If that doesn't work could you send us your login details so we can access it that way?
    You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Rob,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your installation and at first it looked like WPMU DEV Dashboard was missing some files in order to load properly so I tried re-installing it but the issue was still there.

After some further investigation the issue turned out to be coming from WPide plugin you have installed on your site.

I see that the plugin is over a year old now and it's quite possible that it doesn't play nicely with latest WP version, and since it affects backend directly I'm afraid that WPMU DEV Dashboard will not work properly alongside it.

You can try disabling it while using WPMU DEV Dashboard and then activating it again after you're done but it's quite possible that it will affect functionality of your other plugins as well.

Please note that WPMU DEV Dashboard logged out while I was reinstalling it so make sure to go to WPMU DEV panel in your admin section and login again with your WPMU DEV account.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.