Dashboard not "loading" no activation, no sidebar etc

This is day one for me - I am pulling my hair - I finally got wordpress loaded into a subfolder. I put the wpmu-dev updates folder into the content/plugins folder - when I refresh the wordpress site - nothing happens - I dodn't see anything on the sidebar - nothing that isnt just the basic wordpress. There is NO plugin tab everything just says "go to plug in" - this doesn't exist!!

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jason,

That is really weird. I have never see issue like that before. Is everything working now as expected? If there will be any more problems with WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin let us know and grant support access to site so we can check what is going on there.
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• CAMATA
    • Flash Drive

Hi Kasia, I can only see the landing page of the dashboard. If I try and go anywhere else, I receive this message for examople.

Selecting the support page to enable site access - i receive this "Cannot load wpmudev-support."

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jason,

This is really odd, to have a better understanding of this issue, could you please send us your credentials so that we could help get this resolved asap. You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi CAMATA,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your website, and it's kinda odd, all the dashboard menus in the sidebar is missing. This seems to be a site specific issue, and not related to WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. Is this a new install? Or did you migrate manually, or using with any plugin? If it's a new install, re-installing WordPress would be the easiest step.

I tried to access you FTP, bu it seems like the login credentials doesn't work, I'm getting the following login error:
    530 Login incorrect.

So, I wasn't able to check your FTP. If you are looking to troubleshoot this issue further, could you send us your correct FTP credentials, so that we could give a closer look. You can send the email regarding the correct FTP through email, as you have done above.

Please let us know more info about this, so that we could help get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.