Dashboard not showing any plugins to load

Hi folks,

Dashboard is saying there are no available plugins to load for my site. I am hoping to add smush but nothing is showing. I tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin manually and that hasn't helped.

I've enabled support access.

Any ideas?
Tom

Tom Lacey

Hi again,

I've loaded Smush manually but the layout is different to my other site, brothers.digital.

I tried on both sites to smush, both bulk smush and individual and get this error in console.

load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3 Uncaught TypeError: ids.filter is not a function
        at WP_Smush.Smush.init (wp-smushit-admin.js:128)
        at new WP_Smush.Smush (wp-smushit-admin.js:467)
        at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (wp-smushit-admin.js:1590)
        at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)
        at HTMLBodyElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)

Thanks,
    Tom

Majid

Hey Tom Lacey !

I hope you are doing great today,

It seems like there is some kind of plugin conflict... The WPMU DEV dashboard doesn't look right, the styles are messy yea.

Please send in your FTP credentials for me to perform a plugin conflict test:

Subject: "Attn: Majid Hamdani"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Majid Hamdani
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Cheers,
    Majid

Tom Lacey

Hey Majid,

I removed some unneccessary plugins and got the dashboard working a-ok but now I get this error in console. Any ideas?

load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3 Uncaught TypeError: ids.filter is not a function
        at WP_Smush.Smush.init (wp-smushit-admin.js:128)
        at new WP_Smush.Smush (wp-smushit-admin.js:467)
        at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (wp-smushit-admin.js:1590)
        at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)
        at HTMLBodyElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)