Dashboard plugin causing conflict with Upfront site

Ever since I updated the dashboard plugin it causes a conflict with my Upfront site and strips all the CSS and HTML structure from the site. It's just a jumble of unformated text and images on a white background. As soon as I deactivate the plugin the site goes back to the way it is meant to look.

Has anyone else reported a similar issue? How do I update my other WPMU plugins if the dashboard causes my site to crash?

Hope you can help me out here!

Cheers.. brett

• Rupok

Hi Brett,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I am running both WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and Upfront on my test site and they are not having any kind of conflict. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Now, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. But for checking this issue on your site, I'll need your WP login credentials. Can you send me a message with your WP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm when you are done sending. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.