Dashboard - Profile I would like to fix, like dashboard and profile.

Hi,

I bought the plugin "Custom admin bar" a couple of days ago, but there are more things that I would like to fix, like dashboard and profile for users. What plugin do you recomend for these options.

1) I want to remove anything related to wordpress information and show only the info I want for all the members of my web.
2) I want to customize the dashboard and the user's profile with another color, like for background.
3) I want users to be able to add their own avatar.
4) I'm currently using a plugin that controls all members, this plugin is independent from wordpress (even tho they are integrated to each other). So because of this reason, I need to remove most of the info showing in user's profile coming from wordpress. See the image attached and check out what I need to remove exactly.

Is there only one plugin from your Womudev's list that do all this? Will I need to buy 2 different plugins? I already bought one, but I need more changes.

I saw the Ultimate branding, looks good, but does it have the avatar option? Can I change the colors, like background, etc. Can I update with new info for users to read?

Thank you in advance.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @jesuan, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I saw the Ultimate branding, looks good, but does it have the avatar option?

While it doesn't have a Avatar option of it's own, you could use a plugin like this to handle that:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-avatar/

Can I update with new info for users to read?

Not sure that I quite understand this one, care to elaborate? :slight_smile:

Can I change the colors, like background, etc.

Yep, you can force a color scheme with the Ultimate Color Schemes module inside of Ultimate Branding. :slight_smile:

4) I'm currently using a plugin that controls all members, this plugin is independent from wordpress (even tho they are integrated to each other). So because of this reason, I need to remove most of the info showing in user's profile coming from wordpress. See the image attached and check out what I need to remove exactly.

I see the fields in your screenshot, but are you wanting all of those removed, or just some of them? Please advise. :slight_smile:

Is there only one plugin from your Womudev's list that do all this? Will I need to buy 2 different plugins? I already bought one, but I need more changes.

April 1st tends to be a day of jokes, but it's no joke when I say I've just switched over your subscription to Ultimate Branding, at no extra charge for you. Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• joshua_1973

Thank you, that's great, I have installed the Ultimate Branding and it works just prefect for what I wanted. And thank you for suggesting me that avatar plugin option, I just installed it too.

About the fields on the screenshot, yes, I would like to remove all those fields as these same fields are already showing on another plugin for all members after login, so I don't want them to get all confused with changing passwords or emails. Let me know.

Again, thank you for switching my subscription to Ultimate Brading.

Best.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @jesuan, you're welcome, glad to help here! :slight_smile:

In regards to removing those fields, you can insert the following CSS code into the Custom Admin CSS module inside of Ultimate Branding:

.profile-php #your-profile table:nth-of-type(2), .profile-php #your-profile table:nth-of-type(3) {
        display: none;
    }

.profile-php #your-profile h3:nth-of-type(2), .profile-php #your-profile h3:nth-of-type(3) {
        display: none;
    }

Here's a screencast you can watch on inserting that code:

http://screencast.com/t/uyGYPLAQVeCy

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.