Dashboard - Profile I would like to fix, like dashboard and profile.

Hi,

I bought the plugin "Custom admin bar" a couple of days ago, but there are more things that I would like to fix, like dashboard and profile for users. What plugin do you recomend for these options.

1) I want to remove anything related to wordpress information and show only the info I want for all the members of my web.
2) I want to customize the dashboard and the user's profile with another color, like for background.
3) I want users to be able to add their own avatar.
4) I'm currently using a plugin that controls all members, this plugin is independent from wordpress (even tho they are integrated to each other). So because of this reason, I need to remove most of the info showing in user's profile coming from wordpress. See the image attached and check out what I need to remove exactly.

Is there only one plugin from your Womudev's list that do all this? Will I need to buy 2 different plugins? I already bought one, but I need more changes.

I saw the Ultimate branding, looks good, but does it have the avatar option? Can I change the colors, like background, etc. Can I update with new info for users to read?

Thank you in advance.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @jesuan, hope you're doing well today!

I saw the Ultimate branding, looks good, but does it have the avatar option?

While it doesn't have a Avatar option of it's own, you could use a plugin like this to handle that:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-avatar/

Can I update with new info for users to read?

Not sure that I quite understand this one, care to elaborate?

Can I change the colors, like background, etc.

Yep, you can force a color scheme with the Ultimate Color Schemes module inside of Ultimate Branding.

4) I'm currently using a plugin that controls all members, this plugin is independent from wordpress (even tho they are integrated to each other). So because of this reason, I need to remove most of the info showing in user's profile coming from wordpress. See the image attached and check out what I need to remove exactly.

I see the fields in your screenshot, but are you wanting all of those removed, or just some of them? Please advise.

Is there only one plugin from your Womudev's list that do all this? Will I need to buy 2 different plugins? I already bought one, but I need more changes.

April 1st tends to be a day of jokes, but it's no joke when I say I've just switched over your subscription to Ultimate Branding, at no extra charge for you. Hope you like it!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• joshua_1973

Thank you, that's great, I have installed the Ultimate Branding and it works just prefect for what I wanted. And thank you for suggesting me that avatar plugin option, I just installed it too.

About the fields on the screenshot, yes, I would like to remove all those fields as these same fields are already showing on another plugin for all members after login, so I don't want them to get all confused with changing passwords or emails. Let me know.

Again, thank you for switching my subscription to Ultimate Brading.

Best.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @jesuan, you're welcome, glad to help here!

In regards to removing those fields, you can insert the following CSS code into the Custom Admin CSS module inside of Ultimate Branding:

.profile-php #your-profile table:nth-of-type(2), .profile-php #your-profile table:nth-of-type(3) {
        display: none;
    }

.profile-php #your-profile h3:nth-of-type(2), .profile-php #your-profile h3:nth-of-type(3) {
        display: none;
    }

Here's a screencast you can watch on inserting that code:

http://screencast.com/t/uyGYPLAQVeCy

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael