Dashboard Turns Dark Gray While Attempting to Configue Plugins

Hello:
When I click on Configure for Hummingbird, or other plugins, the Settings panel briefly appears, then the workspace turns a dark gray, preventing any changes to the settings. The left sidebar and WordPress menu operate normally.

• Rupok

Hi Ed,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to replicate this on my test site but I could not. So this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know the result of your test. If that doesn't resolve the issue for you, we will be glad to investigate further.

Or, if you want a quick workaround, you can install our Ultimate Branding plugin and then enable the Custom Admin CSS module and use the following custom CSS code there:

.wpmud .dev-overlay {
        display: none !important;
    }

That should override the conflict and fix the issue for you.

Please let us know the result and if you have any confusion. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.