[Dashboard Widget Order] site alias

Hi,

Is it possible to add an alias for a site in the dashboard? My sites are being listed, but the site address is not meaningful as its for a network/multisite site.

For example instead of listing a site as:

http://s28684.p183.sites.pressdns.com

instead I would use an alias

mysitetitle.com

Cheers

Luke

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Luke

I don’t think I am following you regarding your question. Dashboard widget order plugin, which you selected, is for just reordering the widgets. It has nothing to do with the content of any dashboard widget.

So are you talking about some other part on the dashboard? If so, would you please post a full page screenshot? That will help me to understand the query better :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Luke
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ash,

Sorry for the late reply. Here's a screenshot.

As you can see, it's not easy to know which site is which, as it is listing the server url. If I could assign a title or display name that would be awesome.

Cheers

Luke

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Ahh you were talking about hub :slight_smile:

Adding alias is not possible right at the moment, but our hub team is working on some features which will give you option of tagging or categorizing the sites within hub. That way, it will be easier to manage I believe.

Though, I don’t have any ETA but I hope it will be very soon we will see this feature in hub. Your patience is appreciated :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.