Dashboard won't show Mapping 4.0 Upgraded

I manually upgraded the domain mapping 4.0 and it shows upgraded on my plugins page. However, my WPMUDev dashboard plugin doesn't recognize it's current, saying I'm still running 3.2.

How do I correct this?

For background, this is a new MU site. The only thing is when I first set it up last week, I did install the 4.0 beta just to check it out, but then removed it and installed the current 3.2 plugin.

Then yesterday when the 4.0 upgrade came out, I attempted the automatic upgrade, it keeps taking me to the WPMU mapping plugin web page and when I click upgrade for my site, it loops and then it says "download only".

I figured my initial install of the 4.0 beta last week may had something to do with it, so I performed a fresh FTP install of the 4.0 stable release. It shows updated on the network dashboard but I keep getting the WPMU upgrade reminders.

Any ideas?

• Temporal Sales
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Have you also performed a network upgrade?

Not sure what you mean by that. I tried running the auto-upgrade routines like I always have, but I keep going in circles. So I manually uploaded mapping 4.0 to the network plugin folder, replaced sunrise.php with the latest etc.

As the graphic implies, I upgraded mapping on a different installation without any problems, but I never attempted the 4.0 beta install on that network either. So maybe that's the difference.

• Temporal Sales

Upon further review, I think this is an issue with the WPMUDev Dashboard.

I've completely removed the mapping plugin, sunrise.php and edited my wpconfig file and the "upgrade" notice remains.

I've even tried logging out of WPMUDev dashboard, deactivating the dashboard plugin, and the upgrade message remains, even if logged out of the dashboard.

Any ideas how to clear it?

• Temporal Sales

Ari,

Hope you're feeling better!

Yes, I'm still getting prompted to upgrade my mapping plugin, but as I noted above, I suspect it's an issue with my WPMUDev Dashboard and /or log-in -- not the mapping plugin itself.

I keep signing in and out, and deactivating and activating the dashboard plugin, without result.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• Temporal Sales

Follow-up:

FYI, I just ran a number of WPMUDev upgrades on this one site, including the mapping 4.01 update, yet the upgrades page is still saying I have 3.2.4.3 installed, even though the plugins page confirms otherwise.

I also have two other multi-site installations all using the WPMUDev dashboard, and none of these sites are having any issues.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.