Dashboards of Sub-Sites on Multi-site network not working fine

I have a multi site network. When i logged into it today, I faced a weird error where Dashboards of all the subsites were not loading properly. The front-end worked fine, forms of Forminator and everything else worked fine. But the Dashboards are unusable.

I checked the MultiSite settings, htaccess settings etc. After a while, I started getting too many redirect errors so I followed the suggestions in the following link, but still was unable to get it working. I am doing the restore right now and checking if it works.

I am not really sure if that will work. Can you also look into the problem and give suggestions.

Thank you

• jnkfrancis

Hi Mr. Right Now,

I´m here to help you with the issue you are having with your admin area. I saw you were loading up a restore and I wanted to see if you were able to restore a backup and if you are still experiencing the same problems.

I'd like to take a look at your site, but the access token has expired. Could you please regrant support access, and if you are able could you send me access credentials to your site? Since this is a public forum, I'll need you to send us your details through our safe contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

And please use this template:

Subject: "Attn: Jeremy"

- WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password/path of site in question)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Don't forget to include my name in the subject line so that it gets directed to me.

Once you have done that, reply to this post so I will know that it has been sent and I'll keep my eye out for it.

Thanks,

Jeremy

• Mr Right Now

Thanks so much for this jeremy, I will keep this in mind. I worked for 6h with everyone from DB developer to server developer and my hosting support.

Nobody could figure out what could have caused such a crash.

Eventually we had to restore to a previous backup and pray whatever it was got removed.

It crashed all subsites dashboards even tho front was loading as usual and submissions was coming in just fine.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.