I have a multi site network. When i logged into it today, I faced a weird error where Dashboards of all the subsites were not loading properly. The front-end worked fine, forms of Forminator and everything else worked fine. But the Dashboards are unusable.
I checked the MultiSite settings, htaccess settings etc. After a while, I started getting too many redirect errors so I followed the suggestions in the following link, but still was unable to get it working. I am doing the restore right now and checking if it works.
I am not really sure if that will work. Can you also look into the problem and give suggestions.