1) Website at http://www.ashtoninternational.co.uk was working fine and Dandy (Digital Ocean + Server Pilot)
2) Used WPMUDEV to check score on speedtest and efficiency etc, initially error, then 100/100
- I was not expecting such a high score, so went to website URL, was recieved with the following
3) "Error Establishing A Database Connection"
- went through normal google and find answer , here and there, not so proficient on commandline, add the fact that serverpilot admin and logins were not what they were supposed to be (ex co-worker did shoddy job of both website and this, hence ex)
4) Thought problem possibly corrected, when page refreshed, met with
Parse error: syntax error, unexpecte'if' (T_IF) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/ashton/wp-config.php on line 85
line 85 referred to absolute path. So, root access server and reassigned directories
5) could not figure out what the issue , because this time around, website has the following error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$table_prefix' (T_VARIABLE) in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/ashtonint/public/wp-config.php on line 68
Debug mode is off, allow WP repair, I added today, but it wont even let me get to that. Please help!!
Q1) What the hell on earth went wrong?
Q2) How do I get my site up and running again ?