database location and mirror synching

Hi,
I did a snapshot backup to dropbox and included the databases in the back up but I do not see them on drop box. Where does it put the database table back up and what does it name it? Also, does the drop box mirror sync include the zip file as well?

Corn

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Corn,

Thank you for your question.

All archive uploaded to your Dropbox account via Snapshot will be stored into /Apps/WPMU DEV Snapshot/

You can configure the Dropbox Destination Directory on the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin area -> Snapshots -> Destinations -> Edit Dropbox

Yes the drop box mirror sync include the zip file as well.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Corn,

What does it name the database by default?

This will certainly take a bit of trial and error to try to figure it out.

Therefore in an effort of expediency I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advise for us.

I have notified the developer, he will reply on this thread.

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@cornelius_butler,

When using the Dropbox sync the files are synced but the database is handled traditionally in that a local zip archive is created and uploaded to the root Dropbox folder.

If it probably best to point you to the Snapshots > All Snapshots listing. From there look in at the last column for the row of the item using sync. You should see a a link to view the log file for that item. In the log you will see the processing steps and should see the step where the database zip archive was uploaded to Dropbox.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.