Date field not working for BP Group Calendar

Hi all,

Using Wordpress in multisite, BP in the root blog and BP Daily Theme for you guys. All are updated to the latest release.

Seems that at some point after the upgrade of those various features, the BP Group Calendar developed an issues with the date input field. (I'm using 1.2.6). Can no longer enter a date in that field. In fact the only input it will take is number, no letters. And the pop up calendar doesn't appare.

I've tried disabling the few BP plugins I have installed, but that did not help. Any suggestions on what the problem might be? Is this a JS issue?

Many thanks in advance.

• Siobhan

Hiya Marty,

As there's been no response on this thread for a while I'm going to assume that the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Siobhan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.