Date mistake in Pro Sites on Checkout table

Hi,

I found a mistake on Checkout page. Check the attacked picture.

Why is the date "January 11, 2017."?

Thanks!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Ferenc,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, I can see the date on your website, that is incorrect. It sounds to be some kind of bug. But with almost same settings, I tried to reproduce this on my own sandbox site but could not reproduced it, as seen in attached screenshot.

If you can provide more details with steps to reproduce this issue, so we would be able to troubleshoot it and fix it.

Also have you tried creating another website with same settings to see if it happens to any other site or not. Can you or I switch the PayPal payment mode to sandbox so we can create new test site on your network ?

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Look forward towards your response.

Cheers, Sajid

• Ferenc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

I used a coupon code, maybe this is the reason. Can you try it with use a coupon code?

I tried in sandbox mode, but I get this error code:

There was a problem setting up the paypal payment:
    "Security header is not valid"
    Please try again.

I got this after pressed PayPal button.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Ferenc

Copupon code with how much discount, it was fixed or percentage ?

That error occurs mostly when the information provided in your settings does not match with PayPal mode. If you are using live then credentials then it should not work with sandbox.

You have to create sandbox/test account on developer.paypal.com.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Ferenc,

I am still unable to reproduce that issue on my site and even on your site. I guess that was glitch and now things are good. Please run a test again and let us know if that is still an issue.

I have switched to sandbox mode using my own credentials for testing. Restored back to original after testing.

If that still happens to you then please note that steps and post those here so we can reproduce that on our own site as well.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.