Dates change in confirmation emails to today's date

Hi,
When I add a new appointment (using my iPad) appointments+ change the appointment date to today's date. It says the right date in appointment, but changes it in the confirmation email to my clients.
It is not possible to use the "calendar drop down" either when using tablet and/or smartphone.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kristoffer,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As for dates issue. This date gets changed only in a confirmation email to the client or on "Appointments -> Appointments" page as well? Have you already double-checked that the date/time settings of your WordPress are correct?

Do the confirmation emails include changed date only if booked from tabled/smartphone or does this happen also in case of booking via website?

As for calenadar drop down issue. Does this happen only on iPad/iPhone or on Android based devices as well?

I know that I asked many questions but I'd like get a clear picture of a case in order to be able to test it in as detailed way as possible.

Please advise!
    Best regards,
    Adam

• Kristoffer
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,

Will do my best to answer your questions.

1. No, it is not just in the email, it changes in the back end as well. Then I press Save Changes it is the correct date, but then it change it to todays date.
    2. It works perfect then I use it on my desktop.
    3. I do not own any Android devices, but the problem is both on ipad and iphone. And it do not matter if I use safari or google chrome as browser.

Thanks

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Kristoffer

Hope you are well today and thanks for clarifying on this.

To know more about this, I'll need staff access to your site which you can grant me via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. Please take a look at this screenshot for easier navigation.

Also prior to asking here, have you conducted plugin conflict test ? If not then I suggest you do it now by following instructions given as flowchart in our this support manual. :slight_smile:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.