Day to day basis service appointment.

Is it possible to have a service that only allows appointments in a day to day basis and not show time slots? I am using the "allow overwork" option for my other services so that the duration can span from a day to the next day (10pm to 2am for example) but I need a specific service that spans for 24 hours and only be limited to one day. Thanks in advance.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @metapixelmedia,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Hiding time slot picker is not possible as it's required for users to select time of the appointment.

If you go to Appointments > Settings > General tab and set Time Base to 120 you can create service that are 1440 minutes (24h) long and this will show only one time slot.

Would this solution work for you?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Metpixel,

I hope you're well today!

That wouldn't work for us because as I have said, we need the "allow overwork" option enabled for other services and booking a service that spans for 24 hours at, for example, 8am will overflow up until 8am the next day.

Appointments+ let you setup working hours on "per service provider" basis. Assuming that you've got all current service providers and services already configured and working as expected, you could try solution suggested by Predrag with a "little twist":

- let's say that there's a one, single service that lasts 24 hours from 0am to 12pm (0000-24000)
    - it's set the way Predrag described
    - you could then create an additional service provider and assign this service provider to that service only
    - the service provider would have working hours set from 0am to 12pm

This would result in a single slot available per day for that service and I think wouldn't affect other services. If you'd need however to limit the availability of a service provider (e.g. because the same person offers this service and few other) you could then use "Share resources" Appointments add-on.

What do you think about this?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.