Daylight saving time

Hi,

Please note this is not an issue and just seeking clarification

I’ve noticed an anomaly when making appointments with respect to Daylight saving time changes and just want to check with you if this is your understanding of the process.

In our case, the time zone is set to Europe/London on our website with A+, and to GMT +0 London on GCAL, so standard time is UTC+0 and daylight savings is UTC+1 for both A+ and GCAL.

I made an appointment on the 15 Mar 13 (standard time) for the 2 Apr 13 (daylight savings time) @ 10:00 and it was created correctly on the backend, but it showed on GCAL as the 2 Apr 13 @ 11:00, one hour ahead of the actual appointment.
I then checked on the 31 Mar 13 (daylight savings time) and GCAL showed the appointment as the 2 Apr 13 @ 10:00, which is the same as A+.

I then made an appointment on the 2 Apr 13 (daylight savings time) for the 27 Oct 13 (after the return to standard time) @ 9:00 and it was created correctly on the backend and it showed on GCAL as the 27 Oct 13 @ 8:00 one hour earlier than the actual appointment

Therefore if I have understood GCAL correctly any appointments made in a different daylight savings period to the current time will show one hour difference and GCAL will only show correctly on the day of the changeover.

Is this your understanding?

Regards
SteveB