Daylight Savings Fix needed for Appointments +

Hi,

I'm already getting bookings in for November which are synching 1 hour incorrectly to my calendar due to daylight savings issue which has been brought up numerous times within the Appointments+ plugin

Are we any closer to a fix? If not can we please look at it urgently I don't want to go through the hassle I had last time!

Kind Regards
Kieran

• Kieran
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Michael,

Appreciate you raising this with the developer. I understand from previous posts it's not a straight forward fix but it really does need looking at we can't keep having the same fault come up every six months :slight_smile:

Maybe if we could fix for our uk colleagues first that would help :wink:

Many Thanks
    Kieran

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Kieran,

No update to offer as of yet, I'm afraid. As you observed earlier, something like this wouldn't be a simple change to implement, it does come with a high risk of breaking things, so getting this sorted in a rushed fashion would prove to be rather disastrous. :slight_frown:

The developer is aware of the request though, and it is a request that'd definitely be handy. Like I said earlier though, I don't have an ETA for when it will be released.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

@Kieran,

Really, really sorry for the delay on this one, I did slip up here. :slight_frown:

We did have to remove the 1.5.3 publicly (we re-released the changes in the 1.5.4 release), but the changelog was as follows

Fixed: some cache system issues
    Fixed: Timeshift with daylight savings issue.
    Fixed: warnings/notices

However, the DST issue was with the Google Calendar button, rather than the API integration. Right now, the current developer's doing an overhaul of the plugin, so I don't have an ETA on the fix for the API integration (as far as DST goes), but Appointments+ is getting quite a bit of love that's been long awaited.

I wish I had more news on this presently, but that is what I do know, right now.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.