DB Error, could not list tables

Hello,

I operate a WordPress Multisite network with ~5000 blogs and I’m trying to move from 1 DB to 16 using the Multi-DB plugin.

However, after having followed every step I run into an error while trying to launch /wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php

The error is:

DB Error, could not list tables

Make sure you configure your original table in the dbname variable at the top of the script!

MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘-org’ at line 1

I’ve searched for this error on this forum and saw that people had inputed errors in their move-blogs.php file.

But I’m almost 99% positive that I haven’t.

But still, here are the lines 19-25 (I have blacked out the password, but I can assure you that is the right one)

In fact, I’m afraid that it must be because I already have too many tables… PhpMyAdmin can’t even list them anymore.

When I login into PhpMyAdmin and try to access my main database I see the following error in the sidebar:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/phpmyadmin/libraries/dbi/mysql.dbi.lib.php on line 224

Therefore my question is: If this is indeed because I have already too many tables… how could I ever launch Multi-DB?. Is this a Catch-22 situation?

Thank you!