DB files not there for Post Indexer...?

Hi there,

I checked my PHP DB for _site_posts and _terms_count and didn't see them anywhere, listed as wp_site_posts..., or with the DBname I gave prefacing the file names needed for the Post Indexer to work.

I want my feed to pull "project", which is a custom post. Not sure if that's why I get "No Results Found. The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post" when I type in the feed to my Recent Global Posts Feed.

Sure hope this makes sense...
Abbie

• Alexander

Hi @Abbie,

Can you try deactivating and reactivating the plugin? If the tables weren't created, this should allow them be be created.

If you still don't see them, can you try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true. This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information.

If you'd like to avoid end users seeing error messages, you can include this as well:

@ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will prevent errors from being displayed, but you can still find them in the log file. For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Once you have this enabled, try deactivating and activating Post Indexer again. Let me know what errors if any you are getting!

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.