Deactivate Market Store Plugins failed

Hi
Have followed advice to unplug but themes is blocked now with updates
so cannot unplug anything
Restrictions on site are worst

I have 2 conflicts on store which is affecting my cart for customers to pay; that is the main issue but whole site is down now.

Had full admin access but since uploaded updates loosing access and ability to backup
None of the backups work now

Andrew

• Rupok

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for asking but I'm afraid, I'm not exactly clear about the current issue you are having. You said "themes is blocked now with updates so cannot unplug anything". Can you please explain a little bit more about this? Did you mean that if you uninstall any plugin, your theme won't work?

Then you said you have two conflicts on your site. Can you please describe exactly what conflicts did you face which affected your cart functionality?

I logged in your site with Support Access but I found that both MarketPress and WooCommerce are installed. I'm not sure but this might be a reason behind those conflicts. Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I went to "Dashboard > Snapshot > All Snapshot" section on your site but I didn't see any backups there. Are you referring to any other backup which are not working?

Please let us know as much details as you can. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• ajb1

Hi
    Could open themes plugin previously beginning of month, but since recent updates 11/1/17 loosing control and access. Unable to gain access to unplug anything or update fully.
    Cannot undertake any backups; error messages on view listings. No backup available so not sure how to proceed
    There is a conflict in two store options loaded recently and issues stem from this but cannot get access to deactivate and sort.
    All but main web page down not sure if complications from existing problem

• Nithin

Hi ajb1,

Sorry to know that you are having issues in your site, to have a better understanding about this issue, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.