Deactivating Membership Communication

Good day. I am currently using Membership Pro Version 3.5.3.2. I know you have the Membership 2 Pro plugin, but I am not ready to upgrade I still need to use Membership Pro Version 3.5.3.2 for a little while longer.

So, my question is about Membership Pro Version 3.5.3.2. About 11 months ago I created a membership where the user pays to access special content, and after a year it expires. Before I launched this, I created an automatic communication to be emailed out to users 2 Day(s) before a subscription expires. I have decided I don't want the users to get this communication, so I just deactivated it. By deactivating it after they have signed up (11 months after they signed up to be exact), with the plugin in fact not send out this communication? Or will the users who signed up BEFORE I changed the communication by deactivating it still receive it?

I have granted you access to my dashboard in case you need to see.

Thank you.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Nick,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

By deactivating it after they have signed up (11 months after they signed up to be exact), with the plugin in fact not send out this communication? Or will the users who signed up BEFORE I changed the communication by deactivating it still receive it?

After deactivating this communication the plugin won't send message for old users and also for new users. In short it is deactivated for all users.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.