Dear Fellows, There is this plugin: WP-DB Manager which

Dear Fellows,

There is this plugin: WP-DB Manager which offers many good features with among those the possibility to create databases and tables.

My question is this: is it going to be possible and safe to create my databases using this plugin for the Multi-DB plugin?

Please advise.

Best Regards!
David R

• Andre Foisy
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello there @David Regis

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community, and thank you for contacting our support team with your question.

I hope you're having a great day! :slight_smile:

Please allow me right off the bat, to just mention that Multi-DB is for pretty much advanced settings, not for beginners at all, and that you need at least a VPS, better yet a dedicated server with root access.

That said, for sure I cannot give any "safety" guarantee, and all I can say is that WP-DBManager has fair amount of more than 1M users, and is begin constantly updated, and is reported to be compatible to WordPress 4.0.1. I can also say that all posts on the support forum at WordPress.org are marked as resolved and that says a lot in itself.
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-dbmanager

Nevertheless, being that much a critical area, if you think that this plugin could be useful for you, I would recommend that you create a testing environment, and test it thoroughly at lower scale before getting on a live production site.

I hope that helps, do not hesitate to reply or post for some more help if you need it at anytime.

Best regards,
    Andre

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.