Not finding the ready made themes!

Dear friend,there are some ready made themes by the name of edu blog,business and social etc. ,but I am no longer finding them except 6 beside upfront.May you pls direct me to the themes?

Thanks

Monsur

• Abu Monsur
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thank you for the direction.With Upfront how is it possible to create a theme like Social (Legacy theme)?

As I don’t have enough tech. skill ,whom to hire to build a Forex related theme at an affordable rate?Pls suggest me

Thanks

Monsur

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @monsur,

I hope you are having a good day.

Yes it is possible to create theme like Social with upfront but you requires a lot of css customization to do so. So I strongly suggest you hire developer for you customization as you don’t know much coding. So it will be good for you if you hire developer otherwise you will end up fixing some things again and again.

There are some options you can choose to hire developer.

#1) WPMU DEV Job Portal.

#2) Freelancing websites.

#3) Web Designing company.

#1) WPMU DEV Job Portal

If you want that our valuable developer do customization you need for you then you can always post new job on our job portal.

To post new job you can use this page, https://premium.wpmudev.org/jobs/new-job/

#2) Freelancing Websites:

There are many freelancing websites available which lets you post your requirement and other developer will review your post and get back to you if they are interested.

But using such websites has some disadvantages, like you won’t get such confirmation that developer who is going to customize your site is good enough to do so.

#3) Web Designing company

You can contact third party web designing company for customization you need. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!

Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.