Issue with displaying all events on one page with Event+ plugin

Dear support team,

I am using Events+ Plugin for my website and need to display all the events on one page. There were two ways to do this but none of them worked for me.

1. I used the Event + plugin to show all of the events on one page by using the default events page created by the plugin itself.

1. The problem with using event plugin page is that is it not displaying featured images. I could not find any solution online.The forums offered to use shortcode instead.

2. What refers to shortcode, we activated "Default to all Events" Add-on but it still did not work. The shortcode does not display anything on the page.

Please let me know if there is any other way to display all events on one page with their featured images.

Thanks in Advance,
Sasha

• Oguz

Hey Chi ,

Hope you're doing well today.

Events+ is using your default theme archive page to display events archive. So if your theme shows featured images for archive, the events archive should show featured images too. For my installation with twentyfifteen theme it shows featured image like this.

When you use [eab_archive] shortcode it should show the events archive. You can specify starting date and relative date. If it doesn't show anything, please can you grant me access to make debugging for you? And here how you can provide support access: Enabling Support Access

If it shows event archive, still you need to make something to show featured images. [eab_archive] shortcode has template argument. To make your template you can copy wp-content/plugins/events-and-bookings/default-templates/shortcode-archive-default.php to wp-content/themes/your-theme/events-template.php. Then you need to edit it and you should add these codes;

<?php
    if($event->has_featured_image()) {
    	echo $event->get_featured_image();
    }
    ?>

Basically you can add them before the title tag;
    <h4><?php echo $event->get_title(); ?></h4>

But if you need to style it still you should write some CSS code. If can you explain how exactly you want I can help about CSS codes too.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.