Dear WPMU support

Dear WPMU support team,

I did start a two week trial of your service package and am trying to backup my internal server multisite intranet using the plugin Snapshot provided by your plugin package.

Please let me give you further insight on the technical setup I am working with and what is my status.

Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
IIS: Version 8.5.9600.16384

Multisite
WordPress 4.7.2
Child Ken Version: 3.4.1
Ken Version: 3.7
Art Bees Visual Composer Version 5.0.1

I did successfully install the MPMU Dashboard and the snapshot plugin. Then when trying to setup my first multisite backup I left all settings to its defaults and activated the first backup manually. First it shows me a lists of Database tables with process bars that should indicate the process of the backup. But then nothing happens, all bars stay at 0% and looking at the folder where the snapshots should be stored it looks like nothing much has happened neither. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, how I can backup my multisite and how I would proceed to restore from a backup in a further step.

Please let me know if you would need additional information to be able to answer my question. I would also like to provide some screenshots.

Best regards and thank you for your support,
Max Bayer

• Nastia

Hello Max,

I am sorry to hear you experienced this issue.

Please let me know, is there any other message shows up at the top of a page, when a backup is processing?

Would you please enable debug log in your wp-config.php by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Please run snapshot after that, rename debug file as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

Also, please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

See the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know when you do!

Cheers,
    Nastia