Dedicated question regards m2Pro to Tyler Postle

Hello Tyler,

am sure, you still remember you finally got m2Pro for us setup and running... and it worked.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/please-take-over-we-capitulate-entirely-as-things-dont-work#post-947831

Now, since early October incident m2Pro doesn't work anymore at all. I can assure we never changed anything (why shouldn't we, as it worked properly).

However, unfortunately we had to request support once again. Now, We know, Sajid is an expert too but why does he find out that the registration page would be wrong?

For your convenience below Sajids reply yesterday::

Reply by: Sajid
Hi @Prinz
I am sorry about the delay on this ticket. Its not the registration page that is protected may be a parent page or something else. I am being taken to protected page when I try to register an account on guest membership registration page , as seen in screenshot. After clicking on next blue button on this page to join, sigup membership page still brings me on exact page so its a loop.
The pages in your screenshot one are BuddyPress registration pages. These pages (registration) must be different then those you selected for membership 2 signup to avoid conflicts.
I have sent offline message to Jose to get more information about this issue to handle it. I will post back here once I heard from him.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly, we are confused. WHY is the pages set in BuddyPress registration wrong? The current settings were done from you and it worked!

Also, by this ocassion: WHAT's might be the reason to involve Jose once more?

We are most concerned about this case which your expert team couldn't solve this m2pro issue by now... (since for weeks we stuck entirely). We are wondering, how much longer will it take until m2Pro problem is solved?

PLEASE Tyler, help to get this sorted out.

Looking forward hearing from you shortly.
Kind regards
Prinz

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Prinz

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Its Sajid here again. I am sorry to hear things are still not working for you as setup. As answered to your questions.

Frankly, we are confused. WHY is the pages set in BuddyPress registration wrong? The current settings were done from you and it worked!

Its a known conflict between Membership 2 Pro and BuddyPress registration. If you have selected the same register page for BuddyPress and Membership 2 then BP register page will be used overriding the M2 register page. That's why I suggested you to set a different page for BP. But, yes, of course if you want to use BP registeration over M2 then you can used that instead, in this case you would have to manually add members into memberships. Option 2 if you still want to use BP registration form within M2 registration flow then we have an add-on that can be used here.

Also, by this ocassion: WHAT's might be the reason to involve Jose once more?

I have pinged Jose again because I was not sure what specific settings he made. The setup on your site is not a common Membership 2 setup. So that's why I thought there may be some specific adjustments made on your site to work it according to your requirements. I still did not heard from him, may be his commitments with other complex tasks.

Thanks for posting the thread link where Tyler helped you so I will be able to understand what exactly he did to set that up for you.

I am checking your other thread now, and working on, I will post a reply here once done or need more information from you.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Prinz

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I have posted a reply on original thread that you created first. Please follow that thread and post your message there regarding this issue.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/member-registration-and-member-login-needs-to-be-solved#post-981252

Also I have flagged @Tyler Postle and also sent the offline message too.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.