Default Textbox Values for Appointments+

Hello,

I am having an issue getting the Appointments Plus Plugin display a default value in the text-box field. For some reason it seems to use previous clients as the default value.

Thank you for any assistance in setting the Value of the textbox to a default value for everyone.

Robert

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Robert, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

I am having an issue getting the Appointments Plus Plugin display a default value in the text-box field. For some reason it seems to use previous clients as the default value.

Just to confirm, you're talking about the fields in the appointment confirmation form, correct?

Is this only coming up when you're logged in to the site? And does this occur when you're logged in as a different user? I'm not seeing any information prefilled when I go visit your site from a logged out perspective.

Also, I noticed that you're presently running W3 Total Cache, could you try clearing the cache there, and then try making a test appointment as another user? What if you were to try this when the plugin was disabled?

And could you please enable Support Access to your site, so that we can have a closer look at things here please? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.