Default.Css

Where is MarketPress default.css file?

Themeing MarketPress
It may be easiest to copy our default.css theme and modify it.

But I do not see one.

Also

1. Create a css file in the /marketpress/themes/ directory with your custom styles.

What should I name this file?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya drdave,

Sorry about that. We made some changes to the MarketPress plugin right at the latest release specifically to do with themes. It's one of those "forward-thinking" things that needed to be done. We need to update the included documentation though, so thanks for pointing that out!

Anyway, take a look at the new options in the classic.css and modern.css files. You can follow along with either of those both of which are located in marketpress>marketpress-includes>themes.

What should I name this file?

Name it anything ya like. Something that describes your theme and separates it from the already present "classic" and "modern" files.

Thanks!

• drdave
    • The Crimson Coder

Anyway, take a look at the new options in the classic.css and modern.css files. You can follow along with either of those both of which are located in marketpress>marketpress-includes>themes.

You mean I can create my own custom css using those?

• mobilityproducts4u.org
    • Flash Drive

Hi,

continuing on from drdave's question, the theme css file is great for changing all the parameters for the content but where's the actual file that links to it? Usually a php file that builds the page, maybe has some <div> tags in it? I wan't to make some changes to the layout, for example, show the price in two different places on the product page. I have one half of the solution but not the other.

Thanks

Daniel

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.