[Defender] 2 factor security problem with a customer ...

Here's my problem my customer always log in late in the night .. She works a lot she is a Journalist ... And at 11 PM when she finish her article she could'nt login .. So sometime in the night I wake up to check if my customer need anything... She needed to get in .. Try to get in with 2 factor security and I could'nt get in ... I have to disable it ... I don't remember how I did this but I get trough it and diseable it ... I charge my customer for this product to work so ... I need you to check if everything is fine... This is a very important client and I really DON'T WANT to Loose it .... !!! Thanks I'll open support in the WPMUDEV for granting access ... !!!

• Nithin

Hi Frederic,

Try to get in with 2 factor security and I could'nt get in .

Is she, or you able to notice any error message? What exact error message do you notice which is preventing from logging in? Or is it something else? Please advise, so that we could have a better idea.

Could I know what's the user role of the mentioned user? Is it an admin, or some other role? So that I create a new account in your system, and test, and see how that account behaves too?

Please do fill us up with these information, so that we could have a better idea on how to replicate the issue, and see what's causing this.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Frederic,

I can see that Defender on your site is disabled. I would like to test it, however, just in case I would like to have the option to disable it via FTP so it will not lock me or any other user on the site again.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.

Can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Kasia Swiderska"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password) OR cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.