Defender blank page after entering 2FA code.

After enabling 2FA for admin users, i've setup the 2FA in my Profile.

When I logout and now try & login with 2FA, after I enter the code from the google auth app, it redirects to a blank page with a single . on it.

• Dimitris

Hello there asdddds

First of all we tested the 2FA functionality and works well in our end. The result you're getting seems like it's blocked by the server (or another network setup) and the request isn't sent to PHP.
    Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them if there's anything that could be blocking this?

Without FTP/cPanel access it's be difficult for us to troubleshoot though. Would it be possible to create a staging environment instead and provide access to us? Let us know if this is possible and we will provide you a safe way to share access details with us.
    By staging environment, I mean an exact and complete copy of live installation into another location/folder in the same server, using a separate database. This will be a safe place to further troubleshoot, as long as FTP access can be provided.

Additionally, the support access is expired/revoked for live site, could you please re-grant it for our developers? If it seems like it's active already, please revoke and re-grant it.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Let us know here in your next reply that access has been granted, as we don't get any notifications about it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.