Defender blocking all traffic to my site

I have defender setup on the site and it is blocking all the traffic on the site.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there greghelland,

hope you're doing well!

Firstly, I tried to access your website and didn't get any lockout screen.

There was a bug around Defender's blocking screen and HummingBird's Page Caching that was causing that. This should be resolved with the latest HummingBird update version 1.9.4.1 and upcoming Defender release will add more checks on that.

Is this still happening in your end? Please advise!
    Cause I can see that you do have the latest HummingBird version but Page Caching is deactivated. If you did use Page Caching with previous HummingBird version, please do try to re-enable it and see how that goes.
    Let me know if you never used this module as well.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• greghelland
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Dimitris,
    I had Defender Pro deactivated and renamed in the plugins folder so I could access it. I re-enabled it just now and it is still causing the same issue. I have left it enabled so you can look at it. If you can't access, please tell me and I will change the name of the folder again.

Thanks for your help!

• greghelland
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Dimitris,
    I had Defender Pro deactivated and renamed in the plugins folder so I could access it. I re-enabled it just now and it is still causing the same issue. I have left it enabled so you can look at it. If you can't access, please tell me and I will change the name of the folder again.

Thanks for your help!

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there greghelland,

hope you're doing well and I'm really sorry for the frustration caused here.

In order to better (and safer) troubleshoot this, could you please share some more access details with us? As this is a public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"

- WordPress admin (login URL/username/password)
    - (S)FTP credentials for file access (host/username/password/path of the website in question)
    - server panel/cPanel/Plesk/phpMyAdmin credentials for database access (login URL/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference (e.g. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/example-topic)
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.