Defender broke my site

Hi support, I am a wordpress and wpmudev newbie and this is my first ticket here.
I had a wp directory website made with Geodirectory plugin (https://wpgeodirectory.com/). Everything was fine until I installed Defender to make some hardening.
Defender proposed me to do some activities:
a) Disable trackbacks and pingbacks
b) Disable the file editor
c) Hide error reporting
d) Prevent Information Disclosure.
e) Prevent PHP execution

After Defender operated the site broke!! There were two main problems:

- problem n.1: the site didn't write any new reviews, ratings or event/place anymore. Error message said:

Destination folder already exists. /web/htdocs/[site name]/home/wp-content/plugins/geodir_recaptcha/
Plugin install failed.
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /web/htdocs/[site name]/home/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit-log-module/component/class-wd-core-audit.php on line 200

- problem n.2: all site pages displayed with no formatting and styling!
If I reverted action “Prevent PHP execution” they got fine again.

Problem n.1 remained even when I reverted all Defender actions so I decided to make a brand new installation. I deleted all data; deactivated and deleted all installed plugins and reinstalled Geodirectory (core with no addons). But the writing problem still remain!!

Now when I try to add a rating or review it gives an Internal Server Error that says:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at.... to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Now I am stuck and I don't know what to do!! I'm in a hurry to setup the site again asap
I asked the server error log to my host.
Please could you help me?

Thank you
Fabrizio