[Defender] Defender login mask and HUB wp-admin link

Dear,
I would suggest feature, that login-area, masked with defender plugin is also synced with HUB link WP-ADMIN, otherwise it always leads to default wp-admin structure.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi LAPULAPA, SIA,

Thanks for your feedback, this is something which our developers are considering to get it fixed. At the moment, I'm afraid I don't have an exact ETA on when this fix will be available, or on which exact version. However, this is something which our developers are already working on, and will be included in future release of Defender.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Kevin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yeah! I just added the masking for a government entity I designed a website for, and it's awfully inconvenient to (A) remember NOT to use the link in the Hub, and then (B) remember what the masked URL was, without having to look it up somewhere else. As I convince more and more of my clients to up their security (I have a client that has about 30 ip lockouts A DAY), it will become critical in keeping my services cost effecting. THANKS DEVS FOR SHOWING THE LOVE WITH EVERY UPDATE!!!!

• Nithin
      • Support Wizard

Hi ClikzDigital,

With the latest update of WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, once you have enabled the Single Sign-on feature in the plugin side, under WPMU DEV > Settings > General > Single Sign-on, which should ensure the WP admin dashboards could be accessed within one click even with Defenders Mask login feature enabled.

Please do check, and see how that goes.

Kind Regards,
      Nithin

• Kevin
        • WPMU DEV Initiate

I see your point, but in this instance, I used the mask to extra-protect a government entity site. I certainly don't want one-click instance access -- to all my sites -- from a single relatively less secure hub interface. But that certainly is a niche problem. In general, the single sign-on is a great feature!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.