[Defender] Defender Pro disabled XMLRPC on my site, and I didnt know it.

Hi,

Xmlrpc became disabled on my site and after a lot of time spent trying to troubleshoot it, having my managed host look in their logs etc I finally started disabling plug-ins and I found that if I disabled Defender I could finally use xmlrpc again.

I had looked through the Defender settings but I had not found a specific flag to disable / enable xmlrpc.

I would like to continue using Defender on my site but I cant have it block xmlrpc for me.

(The reason xmlrpc is important to me, is that I use Zapier to post new content to my blogs based on my interaction with Pocket).

Please advice