[Defender] Defender pro problem with "login ban"

Not working, block multiple login but after 300 sec the user stay blocked

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Edoardo!

Thanks for contacting us, hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

Could you give me more details about the issue, please? Is this happening to all users on the site? Are you able to access the site as the admin?

If you are having this issue for all users and are not able to access the site as the admin, I would suggest that you deactivate the plugin via FTP/cPanel.

Before applying any change, please create a COMPLETE and UPDATED BACKUP of the entire site.

To manually deactivate the plugin you just need to rename the plugin folder from /wp-defender to something like /wp-defender-deactivated. After doing so you should be able to login again.

Just to let you know, if you rename any plugin folder this will automatically deactivate it. When doing so, please do NOT visit the Plugins page once logged in again, so you can reactivate the plugin again by just renaming the plugin folder back.

After logging in successfully, could you please grant support access to the site so we can take a closer look at this? You can grant support access from WPMU DEV - Support (you'll find the WPMU DEV Dashboard under My Sites - Network Admin menu if this is a multisite).
    Also, after successfully logging in, you can rename the plugin folder back so the plugin is active again.

We look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
    Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.