Defender Error Codes

Defender is alerting me to the presence of a error log in the core code. What's interesting is it's an error log caused by Defender. Here's an example of one of the most recent error logs:

[02-Jun-2017 08:44:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/controller/main.php:246
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): WP_Defender\Module\Audit\Controller\Main->auditReportCron()
#1 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-cron.php(117): do_action_ref_array('auditReportCron', Array)
#4 {main}
thrown in /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/controller/main.php on line 246
[05-Jun-2017 11:01:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/controller/main.php:246
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): WP_Defender\Module\Audit\Controller\Main->auditReportCron()
#1 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-includes/plugin.php(515): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-cron.php(117): do_action_ref_array('auditReportCron', Array)
#4 {main}
thrown in /home/XXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/app/module/audit/controller/main.php on line 246
[17-Jun-2017 19:25:42 UTC] [WPMUDEV API Error] 4.3.1 | cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received ((unknown URL) [500])
[20-Jun-2017 19:36:18 UTC] [WPMUDEV API Error] 4.3.1 | cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received ((unknown URL) [500])

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello divva,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I wasn't able to notice such an issue in my system, nor replicate it. Do you still able to notice new logs related to this error? Could you please send us your credentials so that we could give a closer look, and see what's being missed in here.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.