Defender Issues - Scan = 0%, Blacklist - Site not accessible

I have installed the Defender plugin...

When I try to run the scan, it never gets passed 0% or so. I have tried toggling some of the checks, and reducing the file size... I have tried toggling various options and restarting . Please advise.

Blacklist. - Site not accessible via internet.

Maybe due to the fact that we redirect the "main" site URL to a sub site's URL via IIS rewrite rules?? .. but not sure... please advise.

C. Roth

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Webmaster,

When I try to run the scan, it never gets passed 0% or so. I have tried toggling some of the checks, and reducing the file size... I have tried toggling various options and restarting . Please advise.

I can see this happening - it shows 500 internal on admin-ajax.php - I spoke with developer and he asks for enabling WordPress debug log and access to your FTP to investigate. To enable debug, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.