Defender keeps asking for two updates

Every couple of days defender keeps asking for these two fixes:

1. Disable trackbacks and pingbacks.
2. Update security keys.

Our security keys update is currently set to 60 days but apparently, it doesn't honor that.

Access details are in chat.

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Hanna,

Hope you are having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

I have gone through your site and cpanel find the tweaks and I also matched the screenshots with the current data. I have flagged our developer about the issue to see whether this is on our side. Please keep an eye on this thread for their response. Please note that, developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Best regards,
    Sohag

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Hanna,

Hope you are doing well! :slight_smile:

Our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it takes a little while for them to response on this. However I have asked the developer to look at this issue if possible. We appreciate your patience.

Take care and have a nice day

Cheers,
    Sohag

• Paul Kevin
    • Neo

Hello Hanna ,

Thank you for your patience regarding this issue. I hope you are doing well today. Regarding the security keys, there was a small bug in the plugin which I have resolved on your server with the remind period. It should work well now. Please test and let me know.
    Regarding the pingbacks this should not happen unless another plugin triggers it.

Warm Regards
    Paul Kevin

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Hanna,

I hope you are doing great today. As I was going through some old tickets I noticed this one is still open and we haven't had a response from you. My colleague Paul mentioned that he applied a fix on your website, did it resolve the issue? We would love to get your feedback, also let us know if you need any further assistance.

Have a nice day. Cheers.
    Mahlamusa

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Hanna,

I hope you are doing great. We would love to help you with this issue, but as my colleague Predrag said, the login details you shared are no longer working. Would you please update the login details and send the updated credentials to us using our secure contact form. On the contact page, choose "I have a different question" then write:

Subject: "Attn: Mahlamusa"
    In the Message box include the following:
    - FTP Login (host, port, username, password)
    - WordPress Login details (login url, username, password)
    - cPanel / Hosting Control Panel (login url, username, password) - this is important if we have to access the database.
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Once we have these details we will be able to proceed with troubleshooting on your website.

Have a nice day, Cheers.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.