Defender Keeps Crashing Server


I have been attempting to correct the initial Defender listed issues, but every time I attempt to fix one of the issues, the server becomes unresponsive and I receive error 500 messages. The server will restart and I will be able to access the page after a few minutes, but I am having trouble with the last 4 issues. I was just able to get one of them fixed, but the last three one click fixes are not working. I have enabled uptime monitoring and am trying a scan again. The last couple of times I have tried this, it failed and the server became unresponsive. Is there something configured incorrectly or similar to address this issue. Please advise.