Defender Locked Me Out

Upon changing file structure from wp_ to xx_ Defender has locked my out of my /wp-admin Dashboard. Not cool. High priority support needed immediately please. I am not accepting auto generated responses here. Time WPMU DEV steps in and helps me please. Thank you in advance.

• Rupok

Hi Moshpit Magazine,

So sorry to hear the inconveniences you are having. Did you mean "database prefix" when you said "Upon changing file structure from wp_ to xx_"? I guess yes. In that case, I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. I could change db prefix without any issue. So this is probably your site specific issue.

Now, to get access back to your site, can you please login to your server with any FTP application like filezilla and go to your "/wp-content/plugins/" and there, rename the "wp-defender" folder to anything else? That will temporarily disable this plugin and you should get access back to your site.

Please let us know when you get access back to your Dashboard. We will then investigate the database prefix issue on your site.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.