[Defender] Login Masking Issue

I am using Defender to mask the login screen. When I try to visit the dashboard of one of my sites from the "My Sites" dropdown menu, I am redirected to the Pro Sites link. In order to access the dashboard, I have to go to My Sites > Network Admin > Sites.

Update:
It appears that once I log in on the 2nd site (SamuelHillLive), the first method works. Seems to be some kind of pesky bug somewhere.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Samuel,

I tested in your website, and could notice the issue, and could see it's working as you mentioned. I tested in my system, and I could replicate the same with Domain Mapping, and Defender plugin enabled.

This seems to be a conflict with how the Mask URL interact with the mappings, I'm bringing this into our developers attention, and marking this as a bug. So, that this could be looked upon closely asap.

Thanks for bringing this into our attention, sending some points. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Samuel
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Also, I’m finding out that when other users login to their site, they are often redirected to the site I have down on the 404 redirect setting. I’m going to turn off the feature until you all are able to have another look into the masked login.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Samuel,

I'm afraid, yes, the issue is similar to the one reported in this ticket, and anomalies you are noticing is related to that. Our developer is currently working on a fix regarding this issue, until a quick patch is available, I'm afraid, it would be better to temporarily keep Mask Login Area disabled.

Will keep you updated once we get further feedback from the developer regarding this asap. Have a great weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.