[Defender] Please Add a Warning to Defender About "Updating"

When I clicked on "Defender >> IP Lockouts" a new process immediately started, without any warning at all. I have been waiting for 10 minutes and counting, while some process happens, and I have no idea what it is. It just says "Please hold on, we are updating your data, please don't close this tab..."

This is my production site. I can't have database processes running unexpectedly, without having had the opportunity to test it, and to backup my database first. Not to mention, I am now sitting here, stalled, unable to do what I was trying to do, when I have a deadline looming. At least I had time to file a feature request..... :stuck_out_tongue:

Please implement a explanation and warning about how long it will take, as well as the option to NOT proceed with whatever it's doing, or include a description of the process and instructions on how to bail out, after it starts.

Update: The process actually stalled at 15% and never recovered. I reloaded the page and it tried to start up again. What's going on? Being in the dark is the worst. :slight_frown: