[Defender Pro] Defender Pro cause Google Ad and Google mobile friendly test fail

Hi, I just want to report this series problem in Defender Pro.

Since 4 July 2020, my google ad campaign for this website http://www.auartime.com.au was disapproved.

I have 3 campaigns for this website, 1 text search ad (running no problem)

But the Google display ad and Google shopping ad were disapproved, the reason given is Destination not work.

I can see the website is running, so I argued with Google for quite a lot. After sometime, one google ad consultant told me the reason: the website shows as “Page cannot be reached by Google” when testing with Google mobile friendly tool: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

I further checked the site in Google search console, everything shows fine, and also tested with https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/robots-testing-tool the site shows ok in all googlebot.

But in google mobile friendly testing tool and google ad tool, the website shows can not be reached.
Also when test with https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/, it shows “Unable to scan your site. 403 Forbidden”
Screen shot: https://prnt.sc/tokxtd

I hired another professional work with me tested lots of things, problem persist. I then decided to change server. I didn’t want to do it earlier because this is a very big site.

I created a new hosting on WPMU auartime.wpmudev.host, migrated the site here, problem persist on the new temporary domain
I then disabled all plugins, changed to Twenty Twenty theme, problem still there.

Then later, I have another site got hacked, a malware cleaning professional helped me cleaned it. Before clean, I tested it with Google mobile friendly tool, it is readable (even though it has malware already). After clean, I test again, the mobile friendly tools shows “Page cannot be reached by Google”. He said it might caused by a firewall, so I disabled Defender Pro, now everything back to normal: https://prnt.sc/tokxoc

I then disabled Defender Pro on auartime.com.au, tested again with Google mobile friendly tool, it is now mobile friendly!
I then test with https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/robots-testing-tool the site is accessable now
I resubmitted the Google products for fetch again, haven’t got the result yet because it will take a few days. Hope this time it pass.