[Defender Pro] fatal error defender pro

error Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WD_Main_Activator' not found in /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/wp-defender.php:118 Stack trace: #0 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/wp-defender.php(100): WP_Defender->__construct() #1 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/wp-defender.php(259): WP_Defender::instance() #2 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/wp-defender.php(263): wp_defender() #3 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-settings.php(342): include_once('/home/arkaybev/...':wink: #4 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-config.php(82): require_once('/home/arkaybev/...':wink: #5 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/arkaybev/...':wink: #6 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/arkaybev/...':wink: #7 /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(10): require_once('/home/arkaybev/...':wink: #8 {main} thrown in /home/arkaybev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-defender/wp-defender.php on line 118

can you help me?
thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Sylvie,

My colleague told me that this was resolved via chat by reuploading plugin files.
    We also did a couple of tests on our end but couldn't replicate the issue on any of those test installations.
    Can you tell me if this happened during the update or this was first installation of the plugin on that site?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.