Defender Pro log page pagination not working.

I updated Defender Pro and it is doing some weird behavior when I clicked on any IP logs I couldn't select any pages apart from page 1. Please check and help.

• Nebu John
    • Staff

Hello Christopher,

Hope you are doing good today.

Sorry to read that you are having an issue with our plugin Defender Pro.

I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. So I think, this is your site-specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Nebu John

• Nebu John
    • Staff

Hi Christopher,

Further looking into this issue, I checked the debug logs and was unable to find anything meaningful. Since this issue was not replicated in our lab site, is it be possible to create a staging environment for us?

By staging environment, I mean an exact and complete copy of live installation into another location/folder in the same server, using a separate database. This will be a safe place to further troubleshoot, as long as FTP/cPanel access is provided.

Please do let us know your thoughts in this.

Kind Regards,
    Nebu John

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.