[Defender Pro] MageeWP OneTone Pro Theme coding error

Seems Defender Pro and, or the MageeWP Onetone Pro theme had an issue with an update by The Hub. I am getting a error that is appearing in the public website and the WP Admin section.

Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-content/themes/onetone-pro/includes/admin-options.php on line 722

and

Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-content/themes/onetone-pro/lib/magee-shortcodes-pro/Magee.php on line 44

Followed by

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-content/themes/onetone-pro/includes/admin-options.php:722) in /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1196

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-content/themes/onetone-pro/includes/admin-options.php:722) in /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-includes/option.php on line 947

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-content/themes/onetone-pro/includes/admin-options.php:722) in /home/conversenation/public_html/nwaautoshop.com/wp-includes/option.php on line 948

the website is nwaautoshop.com

I am at a loss (I don’t code) on how to fix this without wiping everything out. My backups were deleted by Godaddy on server upgrade. 2017 is the closest one that I have.

Thanks,

Kevin